12/29/2012

ON MY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I got this sleeveless t-shirt as a birthday present from my close friends,
and so naturally I couldn't resist the urge to wear it right away.
They walked around and finally found the perfect one for t-shirt sucker.

I'm so much in love with this print and side cut-outs!!







                                                           t-shirt: Bershka/shorts&bag: forever 21
                                                           boots:Fendi/ sunnies: Tom Ford
                                                           bracelet: Jimmy Choo/ hat: Hermes


4 comments:

  1. That hat looks very cute on you.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops! I forgot to write where this hat's from.
    Thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the boots!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking my posts from Argentina!!
      WAO!! You are on the opposite side of the globe. So surprised!

      And your blog is so sophisticated! love it!

      Delete