1/02/2013

GREETINGS FROM BALI

Good morning, everyone!

I'm enjoying my hide-away trip in the beautiful island Bali.
Taking naps and meditations whenever I like,
I could gradually get rid of my consistent headache and feel so relaxed.

My face has completely been changed, soften by the warm weather and peaceful atmosphere...
it's like a miracle.






                                                                          robe: PLUM PRETTY SUGAR
                                                                          wedge sandals: PELLICO


2 comments:

  1. Lovely robe and beautiful architecture. Enjoy your trip and hope you share more!!

    Kim
    http://oohlaluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for your comment, Kim!
    Your blog is amazing.....with full of inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete