1/19/2013

PERK ME UP

Happy Weekend! My dearest readers all over the world!!
Wish you pleasant and peaceful resting time....

Lucky for me it's going to be a sunny and warm day,
I feel like perking myself up a little bit.
Re-styling my fave tweed jacket and jewelled shorts
in another way of mix&match with fur boots which bundle up my bare feet.

By the way, why is there something about casual sophistication of a jacket
worn over the shoulder?
It seems to create a different look than putting it on normally.





                                                          jacket: Just Cavalli/ peplum top: H&M
                                                          shorts: asos(available here)/ boots: Fendi
                                                          heart clutch: Forever 21(available here)
                                                          necklace: RADA

No comments:

Post a Comment