1/20/2013

THE 'IT' PIECE

In fashion trends which come and go quickly,
one of the current 'it' designers must be J.W. Anderson.
There have been dozens of street pictures of fashion people
wearing his signature pieces especially last autumn and winter collection,
I'm also obsessed with his well-structured design.






                                                         leather waistcoat: J.W.Anderson(similar here)
                                                         top(worn backwards): Forever 21(previously appeared here)
                                                         pants: Theory/ boots: Fendi
                                                         bag: Celine

4 comments:

  1. I love your jacket/vest! It's very unique and I adore the mixing of texture by pairing it with lace....your bag, well, it's just gorgeous of course! :)

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanK U for your comment!
      I love your blog, especially the latest floral dress! Sooo cute!

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness, you look beyond stunning. Adore this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao! I checked your blog, and it's full of sophisticated looks!!
    I wanna learn your sense of color!

    ReplyDelete