2/27/2013

ABSTRACT DRESS

As you might have noticed, I adore prints and color combinations.

When I saw this dress, I was immediately drawn to this bright color
and slinky line.....even if that required more courage to wear.
But the best thing I loved about this dress was.....
this one could be worn right away without sizing alteration
since it's not easy for me to find an outfit that perfectly suits my size.










                                                    dress: H&M
                                                    bag :zara(here)
                                                    earrings: Vivienne Westwood
                                                    ring: custom-made
                                                    shoes: Forever 21(here)

                                                          ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


1 comment:

  1. This dress is really beautiful and I love how your matched everything! :)

    ReplyDelete