2/04/2013

LONG&LEAN WHITE

I love winter-white.
But the significant problem is; it makes me look bulky and swollen.

So I try to make long&lean silhouette when I style a white&white look.
Also, darker color and slinky line are as effective as an accent mark
around the waist.







                                                      jacket: tibi(similar here)
                                                      skirt:H&M(another great one here)
                                                      knit top: zara/denim shirt: UNIQLO
                                                      shoes: asos(here)
                                                      necklace: Pim Larikin(here)
                                                      bag: Yves Saint Laurent 'the muse'
                                                      watch: Hermes/bangle: bought in Italy


5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt you look so beautiful :) So glad to have found your blog :) staying in touch :)

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog,too! full of styling inspiration!
    I'm thinking of buying that lacy pants;
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.jp/2013/01/panther.html#more

    What do U say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look! I like your stye.... I am your new follower :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Darina!

      I loved your metallic collar!
      Keep warm and stay in touch:)

      Delete