3/10/2013

COBALT

After looking around in my wardrobe, today
I heard my heart beat on this color cobalt....
And I styled the hues simply almost all-over
for a top, bottom, jacket, and a necklace,
The bright blue, or more accurately~ an ocean of Azure
made quick and bold statement without much effort.










                                                       jacket: 3.1 phillip lim
                                                      top: zara skirt :topshop(here)
                                                      necklace: etsy(here)
                                                      bag: Balenciaga(here)
                                                      shoes: Jean-Michel Cabazat(again here)
                                                      watch: Hermes

16 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! I love your style. Japanese also? Bonus! http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U so much for posting a comment on my blog!

      You mentioned that you are not a fashion expert, but I do think YOU ARE!!
      Definitely!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your blog! You're so beautiful :D

    I smile whenever you post your style is so elegant I love all your outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you....for hearty words!

      By the way, I loved your puppets,too!

      Delete
  3. love this bag and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you have a bigger size of Balenciaga!
      I loved your blog,too!

      Delete
  4. Oh, you are perfect!!!!
    Good day in HK. Love this city, and love Tokyo, i sure post my travel to Tokyo in few weeks!
    Donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are coming to Tokyo!

      I'm looking forward to your blog post about my hometown!

      Delete
  5. lady<3 you look BEAUTIFUL! love necklace and high heels:)
    please vote for me here:
    http://www.facebook.com/soPerlage?sk=app_197506877041602&app_data=6207

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you!
    I loved your blog post about ballet!
    it was so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. just amazing
    LoVe

    i stay here, follow us?
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your KENZO T shirt!
      that print was astonishing!

      I'm sure I'll follow you!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. You are so sweet
      and now I'm in love with your blog!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      actually, this is my first Balenciaga!

      Delete