3/15/2013

NAPOLEONIC JACKET

The temperature in Tokyo dropped down
through the latter half of this week,
and I pulled back a wool jacket that is not too thick.

I really love the atmosphere of the beginning of spring,
but a serious problem is that you can't decide what are suitable
to wear for both day&night, and hay-fever which torments you
almost all day long.






coat: Sinequanone(other options here/here)
top: asos(old)(other options here/here)
pants: theory(here)
bag: Celine
shoes: CHANEL

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. I adore your Céline – it's breathtaking!! :) xx

    Check ouy my newest article on

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coat! You are so chic!
    xx
    quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Love the coat! I wanttttttttttttt
    Kiss
    Donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply, elegant and amazing style:)

    ReplyDelete