3/06/2013

PULLED BACK MY BASICS

Every time I wear this jacket I'm reminded that
just one well-taylored jacket can brighten my mood
and gives me confortable tension.
and in the end, that can change my days definitely and even drastically.

More than anything I cherish these exquisite basics in my wardrobe.....









                                                   jacket: Chanel(old)
                                                   faux-leather pants: H&M(similar here)
                                                   neon top: Three Floor(here)
                                                   sequin top: takeshiienaga(JP brand)
                                                   shoes:zara(here)
                                                   bag: Balenciaga(here)

                                                   ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!
                                               

3 comments:

  1. nice jacket!!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket. Love the way you have styled it!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket!!
    gorgeous outfit <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete