5/19/2013

CONSCIOUSLY DEMURE

I bought this dress many weeks ago.
This was in my wishlist and as soon as I could I got it on my own.
But I counldn't find the best time to sport this...
mainly because of the weather, and to be honest,
I didn't have the courage to wear this.
This is soooo cute, I suppose, but not so suitable for business meetings
and y'know this kind of demure dress makes my heart float
although I love this as it looks.

Hope you guys have a relaxed weekend, and thank you so much for reading!!






dress: H&M conscious collection
earrings: cocoshnik(JP brand)
ring: Ahkah(JP brand/also available in English!)
bangle: no brand
shoes: zara(here)

8 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie beautiful outfit reallylovely dress and shoes!
    Your looks lovely
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post:) Have a wondersul weekend!

    Win a pair of sunglasses:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful and your style is so elegant even if the dress/blouse/whatever is simple you are able to make it GLAM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that! :)
    Please visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    With love Agne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to buy that dress but sadly it was outside my budget. I love everything from the H&M Conscious Collection. It is so cute on you! Great buy. http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a cute dress! def suits you! great pics!

    The Fashion Menue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful dress!! Beautiful like always!!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete