5/19/2013

PRINTED TOP&BOTTOM

If you're interested in visiting Tokyo someday,
I highly recommend to check the boutique Petite robe noire.
This store started from an old tiny apartment house (near my office)
and it's gradually got bigger year by year.
I've been supporting this shop and often drop by, so I was glad
to hear it finally launched an outfit label from this S/S.

The top I'm wearing today is from the memorable first collection,
the print design was created by the collaboration with the Japanese contemporary artist.

Hope you choose Tokyo for the destination of your next trip!






tip: petite robe noire(here)
pants: asos(here)
shoes: zara(here)
bag: zara(here)
earrings: Vivienne Westwood(old)
necklace: Adia Kibur(here)
bangle: asos(old)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


10 comments:

  1. fresh look! <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this floral t- shirt
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your bag *.*

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin and/or google friend?
    Let me know if you want and I follow you back :D
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty look, dear!!))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited Tokyo in 2010 and I wish to come back! If I go I will visit the store!
    Love your look!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on print going on! :D

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit!!! Sooo pretty! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look splendid! I like the mix of different colors and patterns! + that Zara bag is awesome!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete