6/12/2013

BEFORE DEPARTURE

As you read this post. I'm probably on my way to the airport.
Can you guess I'm heading for???

I'm going to Bhutan!!
The trip is half on business and half on vacation.
I've been so interested in Bhutanese life and wanted to
do research how they live in one of the happiest countries in the world.
(According to Business Week in 2006, Bhutan was rated as
the happiest country in asia and the eighth-happiest in the world.)

I'm not sure Wi-Fi conditions over there......
it might be difficult to blog the travel scenes real time though I want to...

But I do love to share the scenery with you,
I'll do my best to take nice pictures and enjoy myself!
Actually, I'm going to stay at a host family's house in a farm!!

So...... bye for now see you soon!!


ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


7 comments:

  1. I like it! Have a nice trip! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a nice trip sweety :)

    ANECIA WAS HERE- more than passion ♥
    blog | facebook | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Nice blog! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)Follow me!
    And I follow you back! :)
    Have a nice day!


    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice xoxo :)
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip, dear!!!

    Have a lovely evening,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete