6/01/2013

DUCKTAIL

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

I'm posting this blog before going to a launch party of
my friends' restaurant.
For killing time, I made a ducktail knot as a trial that took
more time than it looks.
But still there's one more hour left and to be honest I feel sleepy now.
I'm not confident that I can keep this until the party,
'cause even nodding is harmful for this fragile knot.......






shoes: Jeffrey Campbell(here)
earrings: zara(here)
bangle: Jimmy choo
bag: zara(here)
sunnies: Bvlgari(here)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!
and see you TOMORROW!!

5 comments:

  1. You are so pretty, love your dress and shoes and your style ! New follower =) get in touch !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning!! love your hairstyle :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, love the dress!! And the yellow clutch!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock!
    I love the hair!
    If u wanna follow each other let me know
    http//:catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete