6/10/2013

LEOPARD BLOCK

Generally, I love printed items but among them
I'm so into leopard prints for some time now.
This vest I found at Australian brand ' Fashion Banker' is 
just perfect and it gives a fresh spring look and works 
nicely with metallic colors.......more than perfect!!








vest: Fashion Banker(similar here)
skirt: Fashion Banker(here)
top: H&M
sunnies: Nastygal(here)
necklace: Adia Kibur
bangle: Jimmy Choo
bracelet: Abbey
boots: Giuseppe Zanotti

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


10 comments:

  1. Plenty fierce and chic here. This is a nice outfit from the vest down to the lace-up booties. The high-low/mullet skirt is plenty chic as well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giuseppe Zanotti, love love LOVE! Your style inspires me! I hope you knew that! ;) xx


    Click here to win a $100 Voucher to Chicwish!

    searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other on bloglovin and Google + ? ...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look darlin, like it so much?
    What about following each other through GFC and Lookbook? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow you !!!
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divine outfit! I am in love with everything especially that skirt, and the shoes are killer bad!

    http://www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit beauty ! <3
    I follow you... I hope you do the same :-)

    Love,
    radlewski.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. your sleeveless coat is quite a stunning piece, also you look marvellous wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing vest. And you are so beautiful, just like the asian stars

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete