8/05/2013

BESIDE THE FLOWERS

After a kind of hard-work weekend, I decided to focus on resting
in a quiet place.
It is re-vitalizing to be beside flowers and trees......
I suppose this is what I've missed for a long time sticking to my desk.

These  rag&bone pants have become one of my favorite items in this season.
I adore this ditsy floral print that lifts my mood right away.







top:TBA
pants: rag&bone(here)
belt: aka(similar here)
shoes: Christian Louboutin(here)
bag: Chanel
earrings: Mary Design

RIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty style!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/08/green-mint-pantsagain.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so great :)) http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such impeccable sense of style! I adore those pants! The floral print is amazing! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is elegant and classy. Absolutely lovely blouse and pants, and the skin-tone pumps are also classy. You are amazingly stylish here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I already said, I love your hair like that<3

    ReplyDelete