8/13/2013

GREETINGS FROM AMALFI

Hi, guys!
Finally I arrived in Amalfi!!! huhhhh, it was a long way trip!!

But even though I'm exhausted, I feel way more excited
looking down the beach.







Nothing is more relaxing than lying on the beach,
but today,  judging from the time and weather
I decided to sail to (just 15-20m by boat) Emerald Grotto.
The grotto is in quite a small cave, but it does live up the name,
the emerald color is so pretty!!






jumpsuit: Brittany's(similar here/here/here)
inner top: zara(old)
hat: Mimis
shoes: Pellico
shawl: Soundtrack(my friend's brand!)
bag: handmade from etsy
earrings: Mary Design
sunnies: miumiu(here)

 ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!! 


2 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures ..:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog.. Maybe you like to follow each other..
    Best
    Sandra
    www.sunkissedlovechild.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous setting! Love the jumpsuit!

    Tiffany
    www.StyleSidebar.com

    ReplyDelete