9/29/2013

FOR PORELESS, CLEAR SKIN

Hello, beauties!!

Today I'd love to talk about a beauty topic.

Of course, I do believe a magic of make-up,
but as getting age, I came to think that making a clear, poreless skin
is much more important than covering up the face with layers or colors
to hide rough surface.


As I was a teenager, I was so much troubled by pimples.
And after I got 20, acne scars were left on my cheeks that
let my mood down from time to time.

So I'd love to share with you my skincare theory~
what items I use to keep my skin clear without going to aesthetics.
( I'm sure I reached destination!)

Hope that I can help some of you from skin troubles and
make you smile when seeing in mirrors!!


Galactomyces: whiten your skin
Haba Uruoi densetsu: for moisturizing
Lu pharma: lifting-up(unfortunately not shipped internationally)


for special care
SK=Ⅱclear lotion: wipe-off clarifying
SK=Ⅱrich cream: intense aging care


Kiehl's BB cream: Sun care 

I'd love to hear your recommendations as well.
Do you have any favorite items or rules for skincare?

                                                  ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!! 


23 comments:

  1. I havent tried any of these products before, they seem really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it !


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New here and new follower :) Great tips for the acne!

    Kiss, Nati
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment and the follow, followed back c: x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting recommendations, I'll be sure to look up the products!

    from likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! You look so pretty!
    Following you.
    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the comment hun! Glad we are following each other x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog and it is Very interesting!
    Hope we can follow each!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excelente post!!
    Tengo nueva entrada en el blog, pásate.
    Besitos.
    http://stylelovely.com/bayamesa/2013/09/vestido-versatil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great products for open pores!
    followed you back on GFC dear!
    xoxo

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree that a healthy skin is so much more important than tons of make up :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My skin is best when I don't pick at it, but it's so hard! I just want to touch my skin all the time! Have you managed to completely diminish your pores then?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am 26 and I still suffer from acne and impure skin :-( And I am afraid that I need more than just this. I need a miracle...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting products!!!
    Of course we can follow each other!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT POST VERY INTERESTING !
    also your blog is nice !
    Maybe we follow each other ?!
    If yes, let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to try this!!!!
    I use some stuff of essence!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post!! you are so beautiful!!
    follow you back!
    kisses!
    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear!
    Great post, thank you for share with with your followers!

    http://poupeire.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't tried those products but I'm interested. Thanks for sharing such a useful review. :)

    You're welcome to check out my new post
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. They all look sooo good :) I have a redness problem on my cheeks :( do u know any product for that?
    Thanks!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. AMAZING Post!!!

    Would you like to folllow each other?! Let me know!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete