2/28/2016

WELCOME TO MY RETREAT!!

As all the building process was finished, I'm so happy to
welcome you to my retreat.

Placed in the beachfront, I can enjoy the beautiful view......
the sunset, Mt. Fuji, and the horizon when it shines.

Glass doors open to the horizon behind the house.
A muddy tone plaster clads the wall.


Chairs from Blanc d'Ivoire



Sofa from Gervasoni


The feature that elevated the house most is the curved walls.
Styled them up with herringbone flooring.


To match the earthy tone of the room I painted the pendant lamps
from PTMD into blurred white with Benjamin Moore Paint white dove OC-17.


The  base of wall prior to the installation


 The wired chandelier from Biju
and the chair from Restoration Hardware


Purple stair steps colored with FB paint Brinjal 222


A hallway to the kitchen......



Pendant lamps from Blu Dot



The kitchen was upgraded adding two different shapes of white bricks.



I sprinkled some decorative mirrors which give the bathroom
a unique sophistication and pop senses.
Adding decorative items is an inexpensive way to transform the rooms!




16 comments:

  1. Great home... the mirrors in the bathroom are so cute!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous house, lovely.

    http://www.freedmode.com
    See you soon on my new blog
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful! Definitely my style. Beachfront or not I'll take one please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful >3< really love ur house

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats such a beautiful place
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Matic Lipstick in High Heels Review and Swatch
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG dear, your house is soooo stunning!!
    I love its style!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures.
    You home is amazing.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a dream place!!!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very excited to see how you did your house...and I must say that you did a great job. I love the white tones and the open spaces in the living room...those curvy walls are lovely...and I do like those big glass windows/doors.

    The kitches is fantastic. I hope to design something similar for my new house. The bathroom is very pretty...The blue and the gold in the bathroom are the perfect colour combo. Those mirrows were a very nice touch.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a stunning post! Hope you have an awesome and productive day!!!

    NEW POST: The 10 Best Fashion Books To Add To Your Coffee Table!
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute place! Lisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg! Your place is stunning and magnificent! Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete