11/03/2016

BACK IN {ART} SCHOOL

Here in Tokyo, beret hats are back in fashion this winter.
How about in your countries? Is that a universal trend??

For me, beret hats are a kind of exclusive pieces for painting artists
or comic writers. So somewhat they give me artsy appeal and remind
me of the art school I went after I graduated from university.
Hhh, seems long long time ago......






top: Dsquared2
skirt:: Dholic(here)
beret: no brand
necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane(here)
bracelet: Ranjana Khan
ring: Chanel
bag: Fendi(here)
shoes: Christian Louboutin


10 comments:

  1. I love it! The beret adds a nice touch to your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy in love with your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berets make me think of France.
    I have one beret, I'll make sure to pack it in my bag for my next trip.
    Beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute pair of shoes
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - elegance!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this unique top! Such a chic and cool look. I adore that bag!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fur detail on the top and the pinstripe skirt! I recently moved over to Wordpress platform, hope you check it out :) same URL www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit Len. I was in art school too, here it is like high school.Then I went on the University and I choose sociology.Long time ago...such nice said.Like the way you said it.
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete